Availability: In Stock
Buy 10 Bottles careprost eye drops
Careprost eye drops give us a new try to enhance our eyelashes more effective and quickly.except bring us the longer, thicker as well as darker eyelash we want,it is often used as the eye care medication that protect our eyes keep away from glaucoma.This is the newest concept that Careprost creates,it was thought as the best eyelash growth products currently.you will love the unique lashes products once you apply it.additionally,people who are allergic to these ingredients of careprost,please consult your doctor first before use it.Checking more detail information online and start to place your order on our site,more benefits make you happy.
- Careprost eye drop is mainly indicated in the treatment of Hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Hypotrichosis is a diseased condition in which the eyelashes of human eye become too small and short. Careprost eye drop also treat the irregular growth of eyelashes of human being. This eye drop increases the thickness of eyelashes.
- Bimatoprost is the main active therapeutic agent found in Careprost eye drop. Bimatoprost is the prostaglandin analogue. Careprost eye drop also treats glaucoma. In the Glaucoma condition, intraocular pressure of the eye becomes increase. Increased IOP can injure to the optic nerve and may cause permanent loss of sight.
- Hypotrichosis (deficiency of eyelashes)
- Open angle glaucoma
- Intra Ocular hypertension (increased eye pressure)
- Careprost should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always avoid touching into the lower base of eyelashes.
- Never touch the tip of eye drop with your hands.
- Avoid drinking of alcohol and alcoholic beverages, because it increases the feeling of giddiness and drowsiness.
- If you are a contact lens user, use Careprost eye drop with some cautions.
- Properly wash your eyes before using Careprost eye drops because to prevent from microbial contamination.
- If you are hypersensitive to Bimatoprost and any other ingredient of Careprost.
- It is contraindicated in pediatric patients.
- If you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant
- In case of breast feeding
- If you are wearing contact lens
- Things and activities to avoid while using Careprost eye drop
- If you are using any other medicines along with Careprost, you should discuss with your doctor.
- Careprost eye drop should not used in combination with Xalatan, Latanoprost and other eye drop because they may cause a drug interaction of eye drop and alter the action of Careprost eye drop.
- It is necessary to store Careprost eye drop in a cool place having a temperature below 250 C.
- Eye drop should protect away from direct sunlight or heat.
- It should protect from bacterial contamination.
- Keep the eye drop in dry and hygienic place.